The BRIGHTA-40 is configured with a 40W LED fixture and a 150W solar panels. It can be used to light up streets, parking lots, parks, pathways and roadways.
A specific energy saving mode designed by Greenshine will allow for up to 6 days of autonomy for the system.
Greenshine has more than 10 years experience in developing solar lighting system. Our engineers will provide you with lighting calculations, mapping and wind resistance calculations, as well as helping to choose a design for your solar project.
|Solar Panel||150W, mono-crystalline silicon solar cells, conversion efficiency: > 15%|
|Light Source||40W LED, individual CREE LED, 3880 lumens|
|Pole Material||Hot-dip galvanized steel|
|Controller||12V 10A solar charge controller|
|Battery||12V 150Ah gel cell deep cycle battery|
|Working Time||Dusk to dawn with dimming, 3 ~ 6 cloudy or rainy days autonomy|
|Wind Resistance||100 mph (customizable up to 180mph)|
|Working Mode||Split Night||Dusk to Dawn|
|Battery Position||Underground||On the Pole|
|Pole Height||17 feet||20 feet||23 feet|
- Street Lighting
- Pathway Lighting(Pathway Lights)
- Parking Lot Lighting
- Perimeter Lighting
- Park Lighting
· Competitive prices
· Savings on electric bills
· High brightness: CREE LEDs with brightness equivalent to 2~3 times that of the HPS lamps and 6~10 times that of incandescent lamps.
· Excellent weather resistance: Designed to operate during the winter months even when there's great deal of snow and rain. Gel battery provides excellent performance in locations with large temperature fluctuations.
· Smart energy saving mode available: High brightness for rush hours, dim brightness or shut off for late night and increased brightness for early birds
· Easy installation and free of maintenance
· Great lighting distribution for pathway/entrance