The LITA-A20 features a specific battery box location for an easy maintenance. The batteries are located at the base of the street light pole for an easy access, and securely stored in this lockable enclosure. This easy-access solar lights is the perfect solution for small area lighting that are already paved, as minimum digging will be requitred.
Greenshine has more than 10 years experience in developing solar lighting system. Our engineers will provide you with lighting calculations, mapping and wind resistance calculations, as well as helping to choose a design for your solar project.
|Solar Panel||100W, mono-crystalline silicon solar cells, conversion efficiency: > 15%|
|Light Source||15W LED Bulb|
|Pole||Hot-dip galvanized steel|
|Controller||12V 10A solar charge controller|
|Battery||2 units 12V 40Ah gel cell battery, specific for solar applications|
|Battery Position||Located at the base of the pole for an easy access|
|Working Time||8 hours/day, 3 ~ 6 cloudy or rainy days backup|
|Wind Resistance||100 mph|
|Working Mode||Split Night||Dusk to Dawn|
|Color||Black||Custom paint on request|
|Pole Height||14 feet|
|This round-shape housing for LED solar lighting will provide an excellent lighting for pathway, entrance, or garden lighting. This housing is an option for our Lita series||8W -15W|
· Competitive prices
· Savings on electric bills
· High brightness: CREE LEDs with brightness equivalent to 2~3 times that of the HPS lamps and 6~10 times that of incandescent lamps.
· Excellent weather resistance: Designed to operate during the winter months even when there's great deal of snow and rain. Gel batteryprovides excellent performance in locations with large temperature fluctuations.
· Easy installation and free of maintenance
· Great lighting distribution for pathways / entrances