The solar lights from the LITA-UP series feature LED fixtures with a more traditional design, with upward directed arms. These more traditional-looking solar lights will blend perfectly in residenatial or commercial areas or some other historical sites and cities. Like the other Lita solar lights these systems are design for small area lighting in parks, pathways alleys, entrances...
Greenshine has more than 10 years experience in developing solar lighting system. Our engineers will provide you with lighting calculations, mapping and wind resistance calculations, as well as helping to choose a design for your solar project.
|Solar Panel||100W, mono-crystalline silicon solar cells, conversion efficiency: > 15%|
|Light Source||15W LED Fixtures|
|Pole||Hot-dip galvanized steel|
|Controller||12V 10A solar charge controller|
|Battery||12V 80Ah gel cell battery, specific for solar applications|
|Battery Position||Burried underground in a PVC secured enclosure|
|Working Time||8 hours/day, 3 ~ 6 cloudy or rainy days backup|
|Wind Resistance||100 mph|
|Working Mode||Split Night||Dusk to Dawn|
|Color||Black||Custom paint on request|
|Pole Height||14 feet|
· Competitive prices
· Savings on electric bills
· High brightness: CREE LEDs with brightness equivalent to 2~3 times that of the HPS lamps and 6~10 times that of incandescent lamps.
· Excellent weather resistance: Designed to operate during the winter months even when there's great deal of snow and rain. Gel batteryprovides excellent performance in locations with large temperature fluctuations.
· Easy installation and free of maintenance
· Great lighting distribution for pathways / entrances