This solar street light provides high illumination with its 120W LED fixture and its four 100W solar panels.
The Ultra-120 is ideal to light up large area such as parking lots in commercial area or streets.
Ultra-120 solar street lights will fit southern states which enjoy sun lights throughout the year as well as northern ones thanks to its smart battery that can have up to 6 days autonomy and its highly efficient solar panels.
|Solar Panels||4 X 100W, mono-crystalline silicon solar cells, conversion efficiency: > 15%|
|Light Source||120W LED, GS-LED-76|
|Pole Material||Hot-dip galvanized steel|
|Controller||24V 20A solar charge controller|
|Battery||2 X 200Ah gel cell deep cycle battery|
|Working Time||Dusk to dawn with dimming, 3 ~ 6 cloudy or rainy days autonomy|
|Wind Resistance||100 mph (customizable up to 180mph)|
|Working Mode||Split Night||Dusk to Dawn|
|Battery Position||Underground||On the Pole|
|Pole Height||20 feet||26 feet||30 feet|
|The GS-LED-76 LED luminaire is the larger wattage available for this series and provides uniform light distribution for streets, roads, parking lots and highly visible areas. Precision die-cast aluminum housing is engineered with an integral aluminum heat sink. This low profile luminaire features hidden mounting fasteners and a hinged cover for easy access to wiring.||120W|
· Competitive prices
· Savings on electric bills
· High brightness: CREE LEDs with brightness equivalent to 2~3 times that of the HPS lamps and 6~10 times that of incandescent lamps.
· Excellent weather resistance: Designed to operate during the winter months even when there's great deal of snow and rain. Gel battery provides excellent performance in locations with large temperature fluctuations.
· Smart energy saving mode available: High brightness for rush hours, dim brightness or shut off for late night and increased brightness for early birds
· Easy installation and free of maintenance
· Great lighting distribution for pathway/entrance